As a marketer, a key part of your responsibilities is figuring out new ways of differentiating your brand. Consumer brand activations are an integral part of any successful product launch, and crucial to build a positive brand perception. Samplings, in-store marketing, and sponsorships, it’s all been done before. To create a long-lasting emotional connection with your brand, think manicures and pedicures for your next brand activation. Purely Polished is Australia’s leading mobile nail service, with trusted professionals in the industry up to 25 years. Here are some of the benefits brands such as Samsonite Australia and Daniel Wellington have experienced when partnering with Purely Polished:
· Customisation: We provide highly customised and affordable solutions to your marketing problem. You can choose the polish colour scheme to suit your brand, or even use your own polish. Purely Polished turns luxury into a convenience - two essential needs for the modern, stylish, consumer.
· Experience: Induce and reinforce the positive emotional feedback loop in your customers, as they relax and receive the ultimate care in their nails. The perfect opportunity to get highly attentive prospects - you can introduce your new products while your customers are grounded with their nails being done!
· Convenience: Manicures and pedicures delivered to your event location. All we need are table and chairs, and we supply everything else. Your customers can experience our manicures and pedicures wherever you are located in Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
· Hygiene: We only use 5-free polishes, which don’t contain harmful chemicals such as Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Toluene, Formaldehyde Resin (Tosylamide/TSFR) and Camphor. Tools are sterilised after every use, ensuring the strictest level of hygiene by our nail technicians.
· Not only for the ladies: We cater to both ladies and gentlemen with our manicures. Men can still be primped with a thorough file, shape and buff, and light cuticle care. Ladies have the choice of a wide range of colours to their choosing – or even your brand colour scheme.
We’ve partnered with brands such as:
Some of our work:
Case Study: Next UK Clothing
At Next UK’s launch of their online store, the media and online influencers were gifted a voucher to spend on the online store, and while browsing, they were given pedicures and manicures by our nail stylists.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0430 924 931 now to see how we can help your brand achieve longer lasting emotional connection for your next activation.